Thursday, October 6, 2011

April Fools!!!

***For some reason I never posted this back in April.  Oops oh well, a day late and a dollar short.  Here is it anyway.  lol  ***


Today I spoiled my kids with sponge cake for breakfast.  Alas, my children soon discovered that this sponge cake, was really made out of sponges!  They decided to cut their losses and eat the frosting at least.  I was hoping for a much bigger reaction from the kids, but they were rather content just eating the frosting.  Maybe they April Fooled me in the end!  So, not the prettiest decorating, but I was rushed.  I should have made it last night, but I was just too tired.  I got this idea from Family Fun magazine.  Hey and if you want to do it...you still have time.  The day is young!  lol  I posted the video, but it's not all that exciting.  lol  I accidentaly deleated my still picture of all kids checking the cake out.  Woops.  I hope everyone has a great April fools day!
 



1 comment:

OurLittleFamily said...

That's funny! I can only imagine the jokes you play on your kiddos! Good times...Good times!