Sunday, September 25, 2011

The newest soccer mom!

Yes it's true folks.  I have become the latest in the soccer mom era, and I have to say this could be fun!  Today was Genevieve's first soccer game and my baby did GOOD!  She's quite the runner and even scored the first goal of the game.  I must give credit to my dear sweet husband, because he is definitely the runner of the family.  In high school I was much more willing to let my horse do the running up the hills around our town, while Sean was actually out their running those same hills.  What's crazy is he enjoyed it!!  I should have suspected he was a bit of an odd ball from that!  lol  Just kidding honey!

Now without any further ado, check out my big girl!  She's got a fun group of girls to play with and I'm excited for them all!  : )






2 comments:

Jill Greig said...

Wow, she looks awesome! How fun.

Kellie & Cody said...

You are one hot soccer mom!! Love this post and glad for the update!! Have fun!!