Thursday, March 17, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Genevieve asked me, "Mom, what is St. Patrick's Day?"  I said, "It's a special day you dress up in green."  Hmmm, is that really what it's about?  Well, for us, Yes!  We started off the day with green eggs and green pancakes and then the girls donned they're best greenery.  It was a pretty fun day. 

The girls will be wearing their stuff at a St. Patricks Parade on Saturday and I've been wanting to get green tutu's for it.  Never got one, but I found a pretty cool tutorial on how to make them.  I wish I could have found a brighter green...but I took what I could find.  At least I got some nice dark green ribbon to help it out.  Anyway I was excited I made the tutu.  lol Silly huh?

2 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

Very cute! You did a great job on the tutu's...their green hair is cute!

Okay...glad they ate the green eggs...I just don't I could stomach green eggs right now...and I love egg whites!

Looks like they had a great day! Good job Mom!

Kellie & Cody said...

I love it!!