Friday, February 18, 2011

I'm a GREAT Aunt!

So take the title either way you'd like...because I am both!  lol  My niece Stephanie had her first baby on February 6th.  So yes this makes me a great aunt!!  Stewart Agustus Bunker, big name for such a little guy!  lol  He is adorable!  Congratulations Steph and Stew!  We got to meet the new little guy, and can I just say...he is one sweet little baby!  Even Evelynn thought he was interesting...at least for a little bit.  She tried poking and proding him as much as possible to see what he'd do.  If you scroll down to my music, click on the Brad Paisley song...I dedicate that to my dear sweet nephew Stewart (the dad)...cause I know what kind of a kid you were...I think I might know what kind of a kid your boy will be.  LOL  Hang on Stephanie...things are gonna get dirty! 


Stephanie, Grandma Dalley, Gus, GREAT Aunt Cara

6 comments:

Stacy said...

You are a GREAT aunt. Congrats to Stephanie and her sweet little family. Wow, that is so cool.

Jenn said...

AWWWW!!! I can't beleive Steph is a mom! He's cute! Thanks for sharing!

Kellie & Cody said...

Wow. We are getting ancient! I am sooo kidding!!! Congrats! That is cool!

OurLittleFamily said...

So fun! What a cutie!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi, Mom. This is Genevieve and Savannah speaking to you on October 27, 2018 at 12:47 Central European Time Zone.