Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Picture day for Savannah and Evelynn








We've been having fun with our camera!  I decided I didn't want to pay for a bunch of pictures no one wants (except Grandma) when all I need is some 8x10's and 5x7's.  So I did it myself.  Oh and can I put a little plug in here for Walgreens?  I liked the way my photo's turnd out better with them than Walmart.  Walmart's seems like they come out too dark...which is probably my fault.  Since I don't know how to fix it...I may have to stick with Walgreens.

Besides playing around with the camera, we enjoyed a beautiful Martin L. King day yesterday.  The weather here is GORGEOUS!  I can't believe how nice it is.  It'll change quick so we'll enjoy it while we can.  We spent yesterday morning and the park where it was rather crowded with everyone being out of school. 

Sean got to drive down to Chino, CA on Monday for an interview this morning, so his day wasn't as much fun as the girls and mine.  We just found out he's got another interview on Thursday in Riverside.  Those sound like fun places to live.... so keep your fingers crossed for us! aka Pray like crazy!

Have a great day everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey sounds like you may be headed our way...that would be fun. What and where is he interviewing???
Your little girls are getting so big!

Cara said...

He interviewed at a hospital in Chino yesterday and tomorrow he'll go to one in Riverside. Wouldn't that be fun to be close together again? We'd have to hang out for sure! :)

Kellie & Cody said...

Love the pics and the new blog look!