Friday, November 19, 2010

My big girl!

So here is Genevieve's Kindergarten picture....I wish she would have been smiling a little more, but other than that it turned out pretty well.  Yipe!!  Thank you Mom, you did a great job on her hair.  I was visiting Sean in Florida when it was picture time and so Grandma went above the call of duty to get Genevieve ready for pictures too.

Since I'm finally updating my blog, I have to include some Halloween pictures.  The girls have started dance classes and have had a few shows.  They are such hams, but they eat this dance stuff up!!  Savannah seems like a little natural and has the other kids watching her for a few of the moves.  Go Savannah!  So if I can be smarter than the computer I'll figure out how to up load a little clip or two of their dances.
Awe my sweet baby girls...when they aren't being naughty!!

1 comment:

Ruth said...

Adorable Cara!! I never heard why you guys were in Florida what did I miss?? Your family is so dang cute--love ya!