Sunday, September 19, 2010

Just a tid-bit

Well, school is in full swing and things are starting to go pretty smooth.  I've started to see how kids can really cost an arm and a leg.  In addition to school clothes and a few supplies, the two older girls have also started dance class.  I LOVE that they are in dance, but gee, after the tights, leotard, ballet and tap shoes...I'm tapped out of cash!  I know it will be worth it when I see them dancing to the Ghostbusters theme song next month at the mall...yes, life will be complete.  The really funny thing to me is I remember dancing to Ghostbusters!  lol  Ah the good ol days in the "Red Hot" dance class. 

Oh and in some fun news, Evelynn started walking August 30th.  I have to note the date because she walked at the end of her 10th month while the other two kids kept me waiting till the day before their birthdays.  What a big girl she is!  I would add some video of it, but couldn't figure out how.  lol

Now, I don't know how many people actually read this thing, but I stumbled across a cute website for kids for LDS General Conference in October.  So if you've got little ones, check this out.  http://www.scripturesforkids.com/ 
They have bingo cards, packets with lots of activities plus more.  They do ask for a $1 donation for some of there stuff if possible.  Anyway, I think this is going to help our family out a lot this year.




3 comments:

Stacy said...

The expenses are just starting. But it is almost always worth it. (I can think of a soccer league Marly did when she was 3. That is $35 I will never get back.) They will be so adorable dancing, how fun.

Maryanne said...

Evelynn must want to chase her big sisters! All the school stuff and extras are pricy-- I hear you. Glad school is going smoothly. :)

blair and maisy said...

I'm so glad I have a girl now so I'll be able to go to little dance recitals in the future. I'll have to check out that conference kid link!