Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Day of Kindergarten

Well, it's official...I have a kid in school! I can't believe it. She marched off and didn't look back. She was too busy meeting new friends already. She already knows 3 of the kids in her class, which I think will be good. She looked so cute in her dress, like such a big girl. We did have a little melt down this morning when we told her she couldn't wear her church shoes because they were open toed. Fortunatly she was ok with wearing her pink cowgirl boots...although they don't exactly match the outfit. lol I am so excited for her on this new adventure, what fun she'll have meeting new friends and learning new things...hopefully it will all go nice and smoothly.





5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Man, you are ON THE BALL! I'm still busy worrying about how my kid's doing at school and you already have the pics posted! She looks so cute. I love her hair.

Maryanne said...

So exciting for her and you (and a little sad)! Laura has pink cowgirl boots too!

Stacy said...

What a fun time for you and her. When Anny saw the picture, she said, "Ah, what a cute girl!" Funny coming from a two year old. Enjoy.

Kellie & Cody said...

You have a kid in school? You are soo old! I'm sooo kidding. But man, that did go fast!!

Jenn said...

Awwww...so cute!