Monday, April 19, 2010

Savannah's first day of preschool




Today was Savannah's first day at preschool. She has been so excited for this, more so than mom. I just had a hard time letting go, but we did it, and she seems to have had a great first day. I made the mistake of telling her a couple of weeks ago that I turned her "stuff" in so she could go to school. That was followed by a week of, "Mom is it my turn to go to Genevieve's school yet?". When I told her last Thursday that she'd be starting on Monday I had to endure the question of when she was going two times a day for three days. I think she was pretty excited. She only had one problem at school and that was taking off her shoes and socks at recess. She cried when the teacher asked her to put them back on. She's my tender heart. lol
Here's hoping the excitement doesn't wear off to quickly.

I had to throw these pictures of Evelynn. The girls dressed her up and they turned out pretty funny. Sean thinks she looks like a little old lady..not you mom. ;)




Oh, mom this one's for you. Genevieve was getting ready for church on Sunday and even tried curling her own hair. She said she was trying to curl her hair like Grandma Waite. The pictures aren't too clear, but you get it I'm sure. :) Oh, and I think your hair comes out a bit better than this. Still trying to figure out why Genevieve is always posing for pictures with prayer hands. lol













2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Cara, it's Amanda. Your girls sure are cute. I went and voted for your darling little baby girl! I don't know that I ever sent you an invite to my blog. If you'd like one, send me an e-mail at my work address: amanda@dreamitbeginit.com

Jason & Claire said...

Your girls are adorable. They look so much like you!