Saturday, October 10, 2009

Evelynn Megan Nelson










Hello everyone!
Just wanted to let you know, if you hadn't already heard via facebook, email or my dad :), that our little bundle of joy finally arived. Evelynn Megan Nelson was born October 6th at 9:52 am. She weighed 6lbs 15 oz and was 19 in. long.

My water broke at 11pm the night before but I wasn't having contractons, non-the-less we headed off to the hospital at 1 am. I wasn't going any where fast and so around 3am they gave me pitocin. I thought that I'd have her around 5 am, but she made me wait it out a few more hours. She finally made her grand entrance and gave mom a much needed rest. lol
Evelynn is such a sweet little thing and her sisters are just adoring her.

The older girls and daddy went to the park for awhile to give me a chance for a nap. When they got home Savannah went to the last place she had seen Evelynn. I had since moved her to the bedroom with me. I heard Savannah say, "Oh no! Baby Evelynn is lost!" It was so cute and I have really enjoyed watching the older girls with they're baby sister. They have been so cute with her.

8 comments:

OurLittleFamily said...

So cute! I am glad you are at home and all doing well. I like her name. So cute!

Paulette said...

Congratulations!! Way to go! You make adorable little girls! I'm so excited for you!

BallerinaBiker said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats! And, how are you doing?

The Noble Steeds said...

Congratulations. She's adorable!

Perry Bunch said...

Congrats! Love the name. So sweet!

Kobi said...

You need to post new pictures of her, so we can see what she looks like now! My blog is going private so you need to email me your email address so you can see it, it is kobij_25@hotmail.com

Mostly Jessica said...

I never said my congratulations! She must be rocking your world upside down since you haven't been posting anything :)

Ruth said...

Augh! Your blog is sooo cute Cara. I'm just starting to get into it myself. It's overwhelming! :) Hope you had a fantastic birthday!