Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First day at Preschool



As so many mom's have done before...I sent my kid off to preschool for the first time today. Not too big of a deal since I had to stay there the whole time. Fortunatly that was just for today. Genevieve seemed to really enjoy it and she did pretty good following instructions. Savannah did so well following the class instructions that the teachers thought she was one of the students as well. lol I think we'll wait for a bit before she starts preschool though. It was a fun morning and I'm intrested to see how she does tomorrow when I'm not around. I'm sure she won't mind, since she hasn't ever had much seperation problem. Savannah may be the one with the seperation problem from Genevieve tomorrow. I love how excited she looks here with one of her teachers. Silly kid.

6 comments:

Maryanne said...

Big day! That's exciting and also a little sad. I hope you, and she, love it!

Jenn said...

Ahhhh......they got so big so fast, didn't they! She is adorable.

Jenn said...

p.s. I just sent you an invite to my blog-you better start checking it out so you can keep tabs on Dalt, so when our kids get married, you can say that you always knew him:) lol

OurLittleFamily said...

How fun...She will love preschool.

Mostly Jessica said...

That is a funny pic!

blair and maisy said...

Looks good- she'll love it! Now let's get her and Will in the same class so that we can carpool.