Sunday, August 5, 2012

Baby, Moving Day, Back to school & Birthday





Yes, it has been a busy summer for the Nelson family.  We started off the summer with adding a new bundle of joy to our family.  Ethan Alma Nelson was born June 6, 2012 and was 8lbs 3oz.  By far our biggest baby.  He is such a sweet cuddly little guy and we already can't imagine life without him. I'm already torturing the poor boy with lots of pictures.  He just gives such funny faces that I can't help but snap just one more...and one more...Ok, just one more. Seriously, love this little guy.

Six days after having Ethan, we jumped in the car along with my awesome sister Angie and one of my sweet nieces, Lauren we headed cross country to Georgia.  We didn't even make it to Flagstaff when Genevieve got sick and threw-up.  Great way to start the trip.  Our first night we got to stay with Sean's brother & sister in law Jeff and Brandie which was a wonderful visit.  In all it took us 4 days to get to our new home.  We now live in Bonaire, GA.  This place is a jungle compared to Nevada.  There are trees everywhere.  If I'm not paying attention I'll miss the road I want.  I thought we lived far away from other neighborhoods, but then I found "hidden" subdivisions I'd never seen because of all the trees.  I love all the green though, it's a nice change after so many years in the desert.  ha ha
The humidity is also something to get used to.  We aren't outside long before the sweat is just rolling down our backs.  We're adjusting though.  We've really felt welcome by all the folks here and feel pretty at home here all in all. 
After the kids ran a muck all summer it's back to school time.  We start EARLY here; August 1st.  The fun thing for Genevieve is she finally gets to celebrate her birthday at school. 






















1 comment:

Short Haircuts said...

wow cute baby boy. check the latest boys hairstyles for the
school going boys or under 5 years old.