Sunday, June 28, 2009

Painting





This weekend has been full of painting. Sean decided that it was time to paint the girls rooms girl colors instead of the blue it was in. So we went with girly colors, pink and purple. I'm thinking it might be a little bright...but oh well, it's done. ha ha This all started with wanting to paint the baby's room, which got done yesterday. I laughed when I realized I'd chosen my wedding colors. Hey what can I say I like yellow, and lavander. I don't have a picture of the baby's room yet, because it's still needs some finishing touches, but I'll up date that later.

The girls enjoyed the paint cans and I couldn't resist putting up there little jam session. They were so cute. Oh and Savannah told everyone at Vistiting teaching interviews yesterday that, "This is my mommy, isn't she cute?" ha ha I slipped her an extra cookie for that one. The kids can be so cute...until I try to get them to bed, then things get ugly.

8 comments:

Jenn said...

That is SO SO cute of paint! I love it. Where did you get your curtains and princess on the shelf? We want to make Madi's room all girl and you girls' looks perfect!

Cara said...

I got the curtains from Walmart last summer, but the princesses were hand-me-downs from the Wallace kids. They are penny banks, and I did notice they have some newer looking ones at Disneyland the next time you go. :) I'm so glad you think the room looks alright, I was really worried when I saw how BRIGHT it was. ha ha

OurLittleFamily said...

The room looks so cute! How fun! Every girl wants a princess room...super cute! You did great...I don't know why you needed my craftiness...you did awesome... I can't wait to see the baby room...post as soon as you can!

BallerinaBiker said...

Cute new room! I bet the girls love it! Way to go! It looks like a lot of hard work!

Brittany said...

How cute! I'm waiting for Stacy to make a comment on this post saying something like "meh meh meh, MY MOM didn't let ME paint my room when I was little..." hahaha. She's still a little bitter. :)

blair and maisy said...

Wow- you guys have been busy. The room looks like a princess' paradise.

Kellie & Cody said...

I am so jealous! I want a room like that! I just don't think Cody would ever go for it....

Perry Bunch said...

It turned out so cute!